Saturday, April 5, 2008

March 29 - Passport Day!

So, I just go my notice in the mail saying that I have a package in the mail....Being my passport! I'm so excited! It didn't even take 2 weeks! I was a bit nervous that I left it to the last minute, but everything is working out marvelously. Now all I'm waiting for is my Disney package and I'll be all set and ready to go! One of the girls that is going down the same time I am has gotten hers already, so hopefully mine will be in the mail soon. I'm not sure if it's coming by regular mail, or if it's one of these things that you have to go to the post office and pick it up. Either way.....I want it now! haha It's hard to be patient when it's all you can think about! The package consists of the Q1-Visa, information on things that I should take with me, and the Disney Dress for Success (or some name like it) book to get me all jazzed up. I can't wait to read through it!
Talking to everyone online has been a lot of fun as well. I know of a couple other girls that are going down the same time I am so we have been chatting a bit a such, so it's kind of a nice feeling to know someone before you head out
Until next time.....

No comments: