Saturday, March 22, 2008

February 11th, Comme Ci, Comme Ca

So I get an email from Eric from Cast-A-Way saying congratulations and that I had been offered an Attractions position and that I needed to call him right away. Of course, I'm right on the phone! He said he couldn't find my bill of offer and to give him an hour and call him back. I waited (impatiently) by the phone and I think I called right on that hour mark.
Turns out he got me and another Lindsay mixed up, and that I was actually on the waiting list. I immediately started crying, but he assured me that I was literally at the top of the list and that the next position that opened up was mine. I asked him the likelyhood of people cancelling and such and he said it happend all the time...I can't imagine doing that, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.....He said it could be anywhere from a week to 9 months before I hear anything...Let's hope it doesn't take that long.....
Oi...

No comments: