Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 16 - Yummy!


So, Yummy Jobs has now taken over for Cast-A-Way, so Eric is no longer our point of contact. He forgot to send my background check to yummy, so I sent it today. They sent a great email about the transition and who are where everyone is located. There is an office in Michigan right on the border, and one in England. I have been dealing with a woman named Kristen and she couldn't be any more helpful. She gave me a call today just confirming everything and letting me know that I should be receiving my "welcome" package within the next 3 weeks or so. I'm not quite sure what that all entails, but I have been waiting by the mailbox! It seems like I am getting more and more information, but it's last minute and I want to be really prepared when I go. Sometimes I think that I think about it too much, and then the next minute I have no idea what I'm doing. The WDWIP website has really been helping me with a lot of questions. Castmembers both past and present have been answering questions and it's been great! I have met a lot of great people as well so it's a great tool for everyone to use!
So on to another waiting game...Getting all the paperwork figured out...But only 39 more days :)

No comments: