Saturday, March 22, 2008

February 15, Waiting Game Over!

I GOT IT!
I was in reservation training and all of a sudden, my pocket started vibrating. I saw that it was a Quebec number and I had been getting a lot of solicitation calls from a church, but they left a message. I immediately went to my voicemail and it was a message from Eric saying that an F&B position had opened up! I couldn't believe it! I went from being on a low (waiting on the waiting list) to being the happiest person in the world. My start date is May 6, for a year coming back on May 1, 2009. I can't believe it! I have wanted this since I was 5 years old, and my dream is actually coming true! There are so many details that I need to go over and everything, but I'm super excited about what the next few months are going to bring.....
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

No comments: